- Develop a business and marketing plan. Having a plan is a requirement if you intend to apply for a franchise.
- Obtain appropriate business licensing and permits.
- Select a location for your business.
- Purchase equipment and supplies.
- Purchase an insurance plan.
- Compile a portfolio.
- Promote your picture studio store.
How do selfie studios work?
The selfie studios operate similarly as traditional photographic studios, with cameras, props and lighting. However, photos are not taken by skilled photographers but by the customers themselves. A Bluetooth remote control is used to take photos and thus, the whole process is self-controlled.
What is the purpose of a Selfie Museum?
A “selfie museum” or “Instagram museum” is a type of art gallery or installation designed to provide a setting for visitors to pose in photographs to be posted on social media sites such as Instagram.
Do you have to pay for the selfie factory?
Yes, anyone entering the factory (taking photos or not) will require an entry ticket. Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.