- 1 “I understand your frustration.”
- 2 “I realize this is disappointing.”
- 3 “Thanks for your patience.”
- 4 “Let me help.”
How do you express inconvenience in email?
- We would like to apologize in advance for the inconvenience.
- We are extremely sorry for the trouble caused.
- We are really sorry for the inconvenience.
- Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.
- We are sorry and apologize for the mistake.
- We regret the inconvenience caused.
Do Apologise for any inconvenience caused?
I/We apologise for any inconvenience caused. Sorry for any trouble caused. Please accept our/my sincere apologies. I/We are very sorry … .
How do you say sorry in professional?
I (want to) sincerely apologize. A formal and polite way to say you’re sorry. I’d like to apologize for how I reacted/behaved. Apologize in a formal manner or for something very serious.