What is the object of the game Clue?
You will secretly look at the cards and if your accusation was right, you reveal the cards to the other players and win the game. If you are wrong you quietly put the cards back into the envelope and no longer participate in the game. Your clue cards are also revealed for all other players to see.
How do you guess on Clue?
By making Suggestions, you try to determine – by process of elimination — which three cards are in the confidential Case File envelope. To make a Suggestion, move a Suspect and a Weapon into the Room that you just entered. Then suggest that the crime was committed in that Room, by that Suspect, with that Weapon.
How do you win at Clue?
- Figure Out Your Opponents’ Cards.
- Eliminate One Possibility Every Turn.
- Focus on Rooms.
- Use the Secret Passages.
- Spend Time in Rooms You Have.
- Take Notes and Avoid Sharing New Information.
- Pay Attention to Opponent Suggestions.