What is the card game exploding kittens?
Exploding Kittens is a highly strategic, kitty-powered version of Russian Roulette. Basically, if you draw an Exploding Kitten, you lose and you are full of loser sad-sauce. All the other cards in the deck help you avoid or mitigate your risk of drawing an Exploding Kitten. If you don’t explode, YOU WIN!
Is Exploding Kittens family friendly?
this game is a great and funny game to play with family and friends. Each of the cards has funny but appropriate graphics that will definitely make you laugh. You can play this game for a long time and it will never get old.
How do you play Exploding Kittens with normal cards?
- Separate the Bombs (Aces and Kings) and Disarm (Jacks and Queens).
- Give each player a Disarm.
- Shuffle the cards and give 2 cards to each player, so everyone starts with a Disarm and 2 action cards.
- Put the remaining Disarm back in the draw pile.
- Add as many Bombs as players in the draw pile.