How do you organize and store games?
- Streamline open shelving with storage bins and color coordination.
- Invest in cute, clearly labeled bins.
- Ditch the game boxes for labeled plastic cases.
- Stock up on mesh pouches for easy storage (and transport).
- Upgrade your living room ottoman.
How do I organize my board game collection?
When organizing board games, most people keep them in their boxes and stack them on a gaming shelf (either horizontally or vertically). Other ways for board game organization includes storing them in storage containers, drawers, or taking out the contents (such as game pieces and meeples) and storing them in baggies.
How can I organize my board games without a box?
Store the basket of games on a shelf, in a cabinet, under a coffee table, or in a corner. Games and pouches take up much less space than games in the boxes because the pouches are flexible. They’re also very sturdy, so they usually hold up well to being stepped on, sat on, and abused.