How do you make a good dice tower?
- Gather the Materials. Made a Dice Tower from DIY.
- Cut the Plywood. In this step, you will need some nicely chopped pieces of plywood.
- Attach the Wooden Pieces Together.
- Determine the Exit and Entrance Openings.
- Glue the Entrance and Exit Points.
- Glue it all Together.
- You are Set.
How big does a dice tower need to be?
Step 1: Materials Needed
The tower is about 6 inches tall. If I had to do it again, I would make it more like 8 inches tall, because it would allow more room inside for the three baffles. Most of the wood I chose is nice-looking plywood. The side walls are thin solid wood.
How tall is a dice tower?
C4Labs brand dice towers and trays are designed to enhance any game involving dice rolling. Chase your dice across the floor no more! Dice Rolls are truly randomized.