How do you test a washer motor control board?
How to diagnose washing machine control and program problems?
- What You Will Need:
- Switch Off Your Appliance.
- Check 1 – Turning The Machine On.
- Check 2 – Recognise That It Is Filled With Water.
- Check 3 – Heating The Water & Proceed With Wash Cycle.
- Check 4 – Drain The Water & Proceed With Rinse Cycle.
How do I reset my washing machine board?
To reset the electronic controls on your washer, shut off the circuit breaker or fuse to the washer or unplug the washer for 2 minutes. For models that have a timer control knob, turn the knob around and back to any position other than final spin for the interrupted cycle. Then, restore power.