How do I force my GE washer to drain?
- Press Start to resume the cycle or you can select Drain & Spin and press Start.
- If water remains in the washer, check for a pinched or flattened drain hose.
- If you clear a clog, press START to resume your cycle or you can select Drain & Spin and press Start.
How do I get my GE washer to drain and spin?
If the washer is running, press the “Start/Pause” pad once to interrupt the cycle, then select “Drain and Spin” and press the “Start/Pause” pad again. If the “Stop” pad has been selected and the washer is still full of water, select “Drain and Spin” and then press “Start”.
How do you manually drain a GE washing machine?
- TURN OFF THE POWER. Unplug the washing machine from the power outlet.
- REMOVE LAUNDRY. Take out any clothing that’s in the washer tub.
- EMPTY THE TUB. Use a bucket to scoop the water out of the washer tub.
- MOVE WASHER AWAY FROM THE WALL.
- DISCONNECT DRAIN HOSE.
- PINPOINT THE ISSUE.