- Streamline open shelving with storage bins and color coordination.
- Invest in cute, clearly labeled bins.
- Ditch the game boxes for labeled plastic cases.
- Stock up on mesh pouches for easy storage (and transport).
- Upgrade your living room ottoman.
How do you store a large board game collection?
Go with a bookcase
Board games easily stack up onto the shelves of a bookcase, and if you’ve got an extensive collection, you’ll have enough room for all your boxes. Even if you only have a few games in your collection, this is one of the best board game storage solutions for every family.
How do you store a board game creatively?
- Ladder Storage.
- Frame those board games!
- Cubby Shelves and Baskets.
- Hanging Closet Organizer.
- Bins with lids and labels.
- Use a wire pan rack to keep games neat and tidy in the closet.
- Index card holders make great card game storage!
How do I hide my board games?
Use a Rolling Cart for Board Game Storage Ideas
Use bins and the shelves on your tables to stack up the games and even hide them if you don’t want them seen by company. Best way to stack game boards.