- Log in to the Insight Cloud Portal.
- If you have an Insight Pro account, select an organization.
- Select a location.
- Select Devices > DHCP Server.
- Click the + (Create DHCP Server) icon.
- Click the DHCP Server radio button.
How do I add an IP address to Orbi?
- Launch a web browser from a WiFi-enabled computer or mobile device that is connected to the network.
- Enter orbilogin.com.
- Enter the router user name and password.
- Select Internet.
- Under Internet IP Address, select Use Static IP Address.
What is Orbi IP address?
The default Gateway IP address of your Orbi is 192.168.1.1. Some browsers may have cached this page by accident.
What are DHCP servers?
Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) is a client/server protocol that automatically provides an Internet Protocol (IP) host with its IP address and other related configuration information such as the subnet mask and default gateway.