Download the SmartHQ™ app and sign in or create a new account. Once your washer is found, you will see a popup asking you to pair it with the app. Do that. Then, you will need to choose your home WiFi network from the list.
Why won t my GE washer connect to WiFi?
Diagnosing Washer WiFi Setup Issues
Verify you have entered the home WiFi network password correctly. Hint: To check if the issue is with the password or the SmartHQ™ app, disconnect the phone or another device from your home WiFi network and reconnect by entering your home network password manually.
How do I connect my washing machine to WiFi?
- Step 1: download the SmartThings app.
- Step 2: open the app close to your washing machine and tap the plus icon.
- Step 3: select your appliance.
- Step 4: connect the washing machine.
How do I connect my GE washer and dryer to the app?
If you see a popup screen asking to pair the appliance (Bluetooth):
- Select it from that popup and continue.
- Choose your home WiFi network from the list.
- Select it, enter your WiFi password, and click “Connect.”