How do I clean the inside of my LG washing machine?
- Empty the drum. Remove any clothing from the wash drum.
- Add cleaning product. For most effective results, LG recommends using a washing machine tub cleaner according to the package instructions:
- Start tub clean.
Is there a filter on the LG washer dryer combo?
LG combo model do not have a lint filter that requires cleaning. This is because of the nature of how the unit dries versus a standard dryer. You may want to check the drain pump filter more often as lint may start to accumulate in this area. More lint main remain in the fabric itself versus a standard dryer also.
How do you clean a front load washer and dryer combo?
- Set your washer to the hottest and longest wash setting available.
- Place two cups of vinegar in the drum.
- Add a quarter cup of baking soda.
- Start the cycle.
- Once the cycle is done you need to scrub around the inside of the drum with a quarter cup of water using a sponge.