- Open the toner cartridge door, and then. remove the toner cartridge.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the bag.
- Grasp both sides of the toner cartridge and.
- Bend the tab on the left side of the cartridge.
- Align the toner cartridge with the tracks inside.
Is HP LaserJet Pro 400 m401dne wireless?
The m401dn is a Duplex Network (wire) connected printer model. The WiFi enabled model would be a M401dw which would be Duplex and Wireless. However, if you can create a connection to your home router over a cabled Ethernet connection then the printer would be network accessible by Wireless devices.
How do I change the ink in my HP LaserJet 400?
How do I check the toner level on my HP LaserJet Pro 400?
Click the Spotlight icon , and then search for and open Printers & Scanners . Select your printer in the list, and then select Options & Supplies. Click Supplies tab to check the ink or toner levels.