Can you pocket carry a Sig P365?
The Sig P365 SAS is really designed for pocket carry. The gun features extremely low-profile sights and the controls have been profiled to avoid snagging. This gun is designed to be a snag-free gun and is really optimal for this carrying style. That said, it might be a little big for most people to pocket.
What is the best holster for the SIG P365?
- Hidden Hybrid Holsters.
- Rounded Gear IWB Kydex Holster.
- Alien Gear ShapeShift Modular Holster System.
- Cytac Sig P365 OWB Holster with 360° Adjustable Paddle.
- Crossbreed DropSlide OWB Holster.
- DeSantis Nemesis Pocket Holster.
- DeSantis Die Hard Ankle Rig.
Is the SIG P365 good for self defense?
The Sig Sauer P365 is an excellent CCW weapon for self-defense and, because of its compact size and concealability, also makes a great backup weapon. With greater magazine capacity and barrel length than other handguns of the same size, it’s also an excellent choice for shooters who carry guns on a daily basis.