What is flaxseed oil good for?
Flaxseed oil is available in liquid and capsule form. People use flaxseed and flaxseed oil to reduce cholesterol and blood sugar and treat digestive conditions. Some people also take flaxseed to treat inflammatory diseases.
Which company flaxseed oil is best?
- #1. INLIFE Flaxseed Oil-Omega 3 – 6.
- #2. Organic India Flaxseed Oil – 60 capsules.
- #3. Healthvit Flaxseed Oil (1000 mg) – 60 softgels.
- #4. HealthAid Flax Seed Oil (1000 mg) – 60 capsules.
- #5. INLIFE Flaxseed Oil Omega 3 – 6.
- #6. PAX Naturals Flaxseed Oil – 60 softgels.
Who should not take flaxseed oil?
You should consult your doctor before using flaxseed oil if you have:
- bleeding conditions.
- bowel obstruction.
- diarrhea (long-lasting or severe)
- inflammatory bowel disease.
- low blood pressure.