Remove your laces and insoles, and scrub your sneakers with a cleaning solution of sneaker cleaner, warm water and soap, baking soda and vinegar, or micellar water. Place your Air Force Ones in a laundry bag and machine-wash them on a delicate cycle with gentle detergent.
How do you clean and Uncrease Air Force Ones?
- Dampen a cloth, such as a washcloth.
- Lay it directly over the crease (it’s OK to fold it over).
- Turn on your iron to between 60–80 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Iron over the towel in 10-second increments.
- Check the crease between intervals to avoid damage to the shoe.
How do I stop my shoes from creasing?
- Walk properly. To prevent your shoes from creasing, you have to walk properly.
- Have a perfect fit. As much as possible, avoid too much space between your feet and shoe upper material.
- Avoid using shoes often.
- Try using a shoehorn.
- Tighten up your shoelaces properly.
How do I stop my af1 from creasing?
Two tips split into one. Firstly, when you’re not wearing your Air Forces, stuff a pair of socks into each foot to maintain shape. Secondly, wear thick socks when rocking your Air Forces, as they occupy any empty space.