What games can you play alone on paper?
- Blind Drawing. Grab a pencil and paper, take a look around you and pick one object.
- Word Flip. Click here to read the full instructions for the funny flips game.
- Drawing Game.
- Dots and Boxes.
- Apple Tree.
- MORE: 8 Variations on Tic-Tac-Toe.
What games can you play on paper with 2 people?
- 4.1 Tic-Tac-Toe.
- 4.2 Sim Pen and Paper Game.
- 4.3 Dots and Boxes Pen and Paper Game.
- 4.4 Sprouts Pen and Paper Game.
- 4.5 Battleship.
- 4.6 Hangman Pen and Paper Game.
- 4.7 Connect Four Pen and Paper Game.
- 4.8 SOS Pen and Paper Game.
What is another game like tic-tac-toe?
You will recognize four-in-a row as a two-dimensional version of the classic game, Connect Four. The game board consists of a 7×6 grid. Seven columns of six squares each. Instead of dropping counters as in Connect Four, players mark the grid with Xs and Os as in tic-tac-toe.