- Paper telephone. In this paper-and-pencil version of the telephone game, everyone sits in a circle and writes down a straightforward phrase (something like “My dog is chewing a bone”).
- Balloon tennis.
- Indoor hopscotch.
- Indoor bowling.
- Movie-themed forts.
- Paper plane contest.
How do you make a fun game night?
- INVITE AN GOOD NUMBER OF PEOPLE.
- CHOOSE THE GAME PRIOR.
- WHILE YOU’RE AT IT, CHOOSE THE RIGHT GAMES.
- DON’T START THE GAME RIGHT AWAY, AND HAVE ANOTHER AS BACKUP.
- CLEAR OFF YOUR COFFEE TABLE.
- MAKE EASY FINGER FOODS THAT DON’T REQUIRE FLATWARE.
- PROVIDE DESSERT.
What is a fun party game?
1. Mirror Charades. “Just like charades, but two people go up instead of one. One person knows what they are acting out and performs the charade behind everyone trying to guess. The other person does not know, and simply mimics the first person, since they are the only one who can see them.
What is a good family game night?
Cool family game night ideas like Minute to Win It games, family board games, Would You Rather, Scavenger Hunts, escape rooms, card games, Heads Up, and more. Plus the classic game Charades that will keep the entire family engaged all night.