Games to Play Without Anything
- 20 Questions. This classic game of 20 questions is great for any group and requires no materials whatsoever.
- Charades. Charades is a classic game that probably most of you have played before.
- “I’m Having a Picnic…”
- The Floor is Lava.
- Two Truths & A Lie.
- Never Have I Ever.
- Hide & Seek.
What games require no equipment?
Classic Games Kids Can Play Without Equipment
- Hide-and-Seek. Pick one person to be “it” and have them start counting while everyone else hides.
- Sardines. Think hide-and-seek, but reversed.
- Red Light, Green Light.
- Duck, Duck, Goose.
- Simon Says.
- Red Rover.
What are the funnest games to play outside?
30 Classic Outdoor Games for Kids
- Hide and Seek. Everyone has played this one.
- Kick the Can. This game is a variation of tag and hide & seek.
- Capture the Flag. This game is most fun when played with a large group.
- Traffic Cop.
- Four Square.
- Jump-Rope and Double Dutch.
What are the 5 outdoor games?
There are a variety of outdoor games that are played in India like Kho-Kho, kabaddi, cricket, volleyball, basketball and football.