Top 8 Game To Play With Your Cousins In A Family Gathering
- Charades. Classic games like charades will never be forgotten. Simply divide the group into 2 teams.
- Life (board game) This a new board game for teens but children can also play.
- Tambola. Tambola is a game that can be enjoyed by everyone irrespective of age.
What do cousins do for fun?
Sit and talk.
- Share your favorite memories. Try to start off a conversation with “Remember when” and then bring up something fun from the past.
- Catch up on what your cousin has been doing.
- Talk about other family members.
- Minimize distractions to help conversation flow.
How do you make a family gathering fun?
21 Family Reunion Ideas That Never Get Old
- Throw a dance party.
- Make it a virtual bake-off.
- Try an ancestor trivia night.
- Print a family cookbook.
- Craft a DIY photo booth.
- Throw an outdoor movie night.
- Plan a virtual scavenger hunt.
- Hand out family photo books.
What are some activities for a family reunion?
These are some of our most-loved family reunion ideas — from movie nights and talent shows to delicious potlucks and fun photoshoots.
- Trivia Night.
- Gaming Night.
- Talent Show.
- Family Potluck.
- Baby Photo Guessing Game.
- Family Photo Shoot.
- Outdoor Movie Night.
- Summer BBQ.