- Stevia rebaudiana (aka Stevia) is a plant.
- Cinnamon has a natural sweetness that can satisfy sweet cravings when added to teas and recipes.
What are the 4 types of seasonings?
- Saline seasonings: salt, spiced salt.
- Acid seasonings: vinegar (sodium acetate), lemon juice, orange juices.
- Hot seasonings: peppercorns, ground or coarsely chopped pepper, paprika, curry, cayenne, and mixed pepper spices.
- Saccharine seasonings: sugar, honey.
What is sweet spice made of?
A beautiful marriage of three potent culinary spices, the Sweet Spice Blend is bound to become a household staple. Consisting of cinnamon, cardamom, and ginger, this trifecta is a perfect accompaniment to any sweet dish. Add it to your favorite hot breakfast cereals, apple crisps, cobblers, or stewed fruit.
What are the types of seasonings?
- Saline seasonings – salt, spiced salt, saltpeter.
- Acid seasonings – plain vinegar (sodium acetate), or same aromatized with tarragon; verjuice, lemon and orange juices.
- Hot seasonings – peppercorns, ground or coarsely chopped pepper, or mignonette pepper; paprika, curry, cayenne, and mixed pepper spices.