Top-loading washers typically last a few years longer than their front-loading brethren. If you use a stacked washer/dryer combo, you may have to replace both if one starts acting up. For cleaning, try bleach to remove odors, buildup, and hard water, and vinegar to remove excessive suds.
What brand of top load washer is most reliable?
- Best Overall LG WT7900HWA. Our exclusive video review of LG top load washers.
- Runner-Up Samsung WA50R5200AW. Runner UpSamsung WA50R5200AW.
- Best Traditional Agitator Speed Queen TC5003WN.
- Most Reliable Maytag MVW7232HW.
- Best Portable GE GNW128PSMWW.
- Best Bulk Dispenser GE GTW840CSNWS.
Does Kenmore make washers anymore?
Whether you need a full load of laundry done ASAP, or a small pile of delicates, Kenmore has the washer for you.
What is the life expectancy of a Kenmore washer?
Washing machines, on average, last around 10 years, according to Consumer Reports. If your washer is reaching the threshold, or it’s been having some problems, here are some signs the end may be near.